A lot of additions on the food-front have been happening lately here in Mangalore; filling you in on a few of the latest taste updates:
- An all new Hangyo dessert bar at Forum Fiza mall, Pandeshwar opened up, where you have a wide variety of ice creams and hard candies along with many flavours and toppings to choose from.
- In addition there is also a new Cafe Coffee Day outlet opened up at forum mall with a luxurious interior.
- Mcdonald’s is said to be opening their outlets in a span of 2 months at City Centre Mall and the Forum Fiza mall. Work has already started at the locations and so has staff recruitment and training.
- Crave is now the upcoming hotspot for desert lovers, nothing but goodies in here, everything and anything is yummy, from brownies to doughnuts to their glorious milkshakes! A must visit!
- A new food chain outlet by former owner of Royal Darbar opened up Mumbai Darbar at Bunder, smaller and more convenient but just as good as the original Darbar.
- Kapikad’s food court, started by a well known Tulu cinema personality, serving veg and non veg cuisines.
- The amazing seafood restaurant, Machali. It’s super affordable and serves mouth watering dishes you can’t resist.