Learn about your medications, look up your symptoms and monitor your health right from your iPhone using these apps.
- iRx: iRx is a pharmaceutical reference tool that allows iPhone users to easily get information from the FDA on a wide variety of drugs.
- Lab Tests: Find out if your test results are normal or not or where they fall on the spectrum using this tool. It covers areas like tumor markers, urinalysis, and clinical chemistry.
- Symptom Navigator: Get an idea of what you might be suffering from with this tool that allows you to easily navigate a range of symptoms.
- iPharmacy: With iPharmacy you can browse through thousands of drug descriptions, illness symptoms, and drug side effects and interactions all right through your phone.
- iEyeExam: Give yourself a quick eye exam to see if you may need glasses with this free application.
- Eponyms: Learn what symptoms lie behind the names in thousands of illnesses with this handy tool.
- Chondriac: It contains information on women’s, men’s and children’s health as well as on health centers all over the US.
- Medicinal Herbs: Those interested in a more natural route to health may appreciate this tool which gives easy access to a database of medicinal herbs and their uses.
- Medicomatic: Analyze your symptoms and read about a variety of diseases and illnesses through your iPhone using this helpful database.